Friday, April 19, 2024

Envy & what to do with it

Dear Flutelovers,

 I really enjoyed this podcast about how to deal with Envy, the ever recurring human phenomena. Super listening. Here's the link and the blurb to go with it.

Best, Jen

Listen to the Episode. Envy with psychotherapist Ryan Bennett-Clarke

Season 7, Ep. 5 Wednesday, March 13, 2024 

Annalisa (podcast host) writes: What is envy? How does it differ from jealously? Where does it come from and how does it manifest? If you've ever left a person feeling like little bits of you have been taken away, well envy may be the answer. We talk about how envy feels, why people get jealous or envious, how it's on the rise with social media; and we also talk about some nifty ways to 'interrupt' envy. How to answer back to those barbs. I found this one of the most thought-provoking episodes I've ever done and I have to admit I looked at certain people in a different way. Dare I say this is life-changing? I think it might be.

From the podcast called: Conversations with Annalisa Barbieri