Monday, August 22, 2022

A Song of Dusk Unfolding

 Dear Flute-lovers,

Like all of us, I'm seeking stunningly beautiful flute pieces, always.

This month, a truly gorgeous one showed up. Like a tall poppy it stands head and shoulders above others of its kind. Wow. Enjoy!

A Song of Dusk Unfolding by Bonnie McAlvin

Beautiful use of multiphonics to create gorgeous chords:

Listen on SoundCloud

Buy the sheetmusic in pdf

Read more: Bonnie McAlvin, Flutist and Composer www.bonniemcalvin.com

Best, Jen

(...still getting back in the swing of things....had to get a new crawlspace, new roof and new decking, and I'm still doing pruning and hedge trimming. Playing JS Bach and will share...)

Comments (1)
Blogger Da said...

Oh my goodness, this is ethereal! I have a new skill to learn, too, apparently.

Thank you for the heads up on this amazing piece! I'll be certain to check out her other compositions.

Monday, September 12, 2022 3:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment