Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bezaly plays Lindberg Concerto, free tracks

Hello to my flutey friends,
Sorry for the long silence; I was working on multiple projects.
Happy and healthy on the island, however. And here's a gift for you all. Prepare for amazement and wonder:

Sharon Bezaly rocks so big time I am speechless!

Listen online and freely download two bonus tracks from
Christian Lindberg's Concerto for Flute.


Arrive at the above site, scroll down, and click on download arrow to save tracks 26 & 27 for free (no signing up required). The two Bezaly free tracks are right at the very bottom of the list.

I was stunned, as will you be. :>)

To buy the CD that has the complete concerto plus two other amazing tour-de-force concerti, click here.

This is one thrilling flute ride.

Best holiday happiness to you all. Jen :>)
Comments (1)
Blogger Sheila said...

Thank you!!! I am currently listening. Gorgeous sound she has! I love music that's a bit different. Thank you for sharing!

Sheila

Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:22:00 AM

 

Post a Comment