Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This blog has moved




Hello flutey readers,

Yes, it's true.

The URL above (have a look up, way up) has changed, and this flute blog is now here:

http://jennifercluff.blogspot.com/.

It was all part of the great migration of FTP blogs.....and I didn't personally comprehend ANY of it, even though there were helpful tutorials. NO, not at all. I was aided by my dear friend B. who helped me through the whole thing (who actually re-located my migrating blog for me.)

Huge thanks and many many kudos. I have no skills in the computer department, honestly.

So, for awhile, while surfing around my site you may find that there may be a few seconds delay when going back and forth to the blog. It should be cleared up as we go. Thanks everyone. (and especially dear B.)

New address of blog is always here.

And for feed subscribers, please update your feed subscriptions to http://jennifercluff.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default;
(However to be goofily, I mean totally honest, I actually don't know what that means, but I hope you do.)
Best,the not so savvy when it comes to computers,
Jen :>)
Comments (4)
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, Would you consider adding a link to Google on your blog front page? I have had your blog feed headlines on my iGoogle home page for a long time, but now you have moved I can no longer receive it.

Have a look at http://www.google.com/webmasters/add.html

to get a button to re-enable viewing on iGoogle if you would like to.

Best wishes from NZ. Paul Del Bravo

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:16:00 PM

 
Blogger jen said...

Dear Paul,

My web-guru advises:
try again using the syndication links in the sidebar; it may work now.

Hope it does (because I am not comprehending these concepts at all - but cheerful if they somehow "work".)
J.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:45:00 PM

 
Anonymous Nancy Street said...

Hi Jen, you are obviously a flute lover. Your enlightened comments and assistance are very helpful to those who wish to flute. Back in 1972...I purchased a flute in Germany... and remember fondly learning how to play as I sat on the beach in Greece. I loved "Flo" she was a dear friend for many years. I even played in an orchestra in a small town in B.C. The joys of an adventurous life. Anyway. Do you know someone who may not be able to afford a flute, but would like a flute because it is time for Flo to bring joy to someone else's life. Let me know...Yamaha 22N flute. Cheers, Nancy

Monday, March 02, 2015 6:09:00 PM

 
Blogger jen said...

Dear Nancy,
Yes indeed, we have several needy flutists every year who'd really love to borrow a flute that's in good repair. Do please kindly donate it to our music school: Nanaimo Conservatory of Music, Nanaimo, B.C. They will give you a tax receipt. This is so kind of you. Thanks, Jen

Monday, March 02, 2015 6:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment